Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Please welcome our guest blogger Gr.1 student Serena

The tree is our best friend that gives us fruit and fresh air.
I learned that trees mostly have one type of fruit but the picture on this tree has lots of fruit including watermelon because its just a fun picture. 

I learned that trees give us shade and fruit.  I learned that carbon dioxide goes into the leaves and oxygen comes out of the leaves. We need trees to live or else there won't be air. I learned one tree has only enough air for four people. Trees can live for hundreds and hundreds of years. There is a tree in California that is more than 3,000 years old.
I did this project with my Dad.  I had fun doing this project. I like the silly boy picture and the heart shaped tree picture best.

2 comments:

  1. I liked the project, Serena! Way to go.
    Mr. Mazzei

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of the tree. It was fun to imagine a tree with so many different kinds of fruit. I was surprised to learn that there is a tree that is over 3,000 years old!!

    ReplyDelete